Roswell Criminal Defense Lawyer
Sometimes legal problems can crop up when we least expect them. We may get pulled over for a DUI. Police may find drugs in our vehicle. Maybe you were caught shoplifting. Perhaps you were involved in a sophisticated fraud ring.
When you are arrested, you may feel scared and alone. That’s when you need to call a criminal defense lawyer. The main goal of a criminal defense attorney is to represent you after you have been accused of a crime or charged with a criminal offense. The lawyer will ensure that their client receives all the protections provided to them under the law and work hard to minimize the penalties or drop the charges altogether.
A Roswell criminal defense lawyer from Andrew L. Schwartz, P.C. has the knowledge to handle your criminal charge. We can protect your freedom and future.
How Can a Criminal Defense Lawyer Help Me?
If you have been arrested, it’s best to have an experienced criminal defense lawyer on your side. They can assist you in a number of ways, including the following:
- Provide legal guidance. A criminal defense lawyer can provide legal guidance to help you understand the charges against you, the legal process, and the potential consequences if you are convicted of a crime.
- Protect your legal rights. A criminal defense lawyer will protect your constitutional rights throughout the legal process, including your right to remain silent and your right to a fair trial.
- Build a strong defense. A criminal defense lawyer will build a strong defense on your behalf by investigating the facts of your case, gathering evidence, and interviewing witnesses.
- Negotiate with prosecutors. A criminal defense lawyer can negotiate with prosecutors to try to reduce the charges against you or reach a plea bargain that is in your best interests.
- Represent you in court. A criminal defense lawyer will represent you in court, argue your case before a judge and jury, and advocate for your rights.
You may not think about this, but a competent criminal defense lawyer can also help you save money. Spending money on an experienced criminal defense lawyer is almost always worth it. They can help you receive the best possible sentencing for your case, which could protect your future. An excellent defense can help you keep your job or keep you from losing your professional license. Even if you are not fired from your job, missing work for jail or extended court could cause financial strain, and having competent legal help can avoid that.
Contact Andrew L. Schwartz, P.C. Today
If you have been accused of a crime, you need strong representation in order to avoid a conviction. Do what you can to protect your legal rights.
Count on the team at Andrew L. Schwartz, P.C. to help you in all stages of the legal process. We’ll make sure you are fully prepared to take on the prosecution. Schedule a free consultation today. Contact our experienced Roswell criminal defense lawyer by calling (678) 853-2500.